Twitist Forums
Is the seen at (date and time) messaging feature on facebook accurate? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is the seen at (date and time) messaging feature on facebook accurate? (/thread-83365.html)

Is the seen at (date and time) messaging feature on facebook accurate? - Chris - 09-06-2013 12:47 AM

I sent a message to this girl and she never answered it. Then on my birthday ( A month later) she messaged me "happy birthday" as if she never received my message. I replied in the same minute "HOW ARE YOU" then it said that message was seen at that moment, she never replied. 2 weeks later she replied " I'm good how are you" then I messaged her and she messaged back. Then I messaged her and it says that the message was seen (last friday) and she hasn't replied yet.

What's the problem?

- Daniel - 09-06-2013 12:57 AM

Yes The Seen at Is Accurate If She Has Not Responded Back She May have Read it but Didint Reply back Yet She May be Busy With Something or Maybe She Just Came On to Check her Messages

- Jonathan - 09-06-2013 01:06 AM

The feature is accurate and it is because she never replied back. The reasons why she never replied could range though.