Twitist Forums
Is she looking at my profile, or is Facebook messing with me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is she looking at my profile, or is Facebook messing with me? (/thread-83444.html)

Is she looking at my profile, or is Facebook messing with me? - Arc_Minute - 09-06-2013 10:36 AM

For the past month on Facebook (ever since they changed the Timeline, I believe) a girl from my class has showed up in just about every place on Facebook. In my 9 "top" friends, chat bar, and even the first result in the search bar. Yes, I kind of like her, but I have looked at her profile maybe 2 times over the course of a year.

The weird part is: we have never sent any messages, or commented or liked anything of each others'. Does that mean shes looking at my profile? I'm not desperate but the whole thing is kind of weird. Thanks for any explanations or ideas.

- Kevin - 09-06-2013 10:37 AM

It is possible that you both like each other but she is waiting for you to make the first move. Send her a message and start a conversation. If she likes you, The conversation will continue and she will go out of her way to talk to you.

- abraXus - 09-06-2013 10:45 AM

it has nothing to do with her looking at your profile

it has to do with you having things in common, like going to the same school or having lots of mutual friends or lots and lots of other things