Twitist Forums
Do the 9 people on your facebook friends list cube thing mean anything? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do the 9 people on your facebook friends list cube thing mean anything? (/thread-83451.html)

Do the 9 people on your facebook friends list cube thing mean anything? - Moua - 09-06-2013 11:24 AM

You know that little cube of under the photos and theres 9 people there. (3X3) i think you'd know what im talking about if you checked on your facebook page Smile So anyways my "crush" is in there so I was dieing to know if it means he looks at my profile or anything like that? Because Everybody else there are ppl I typically seem to message alot. But i dont ever message him so Im not sure. And NO i don't look at his profile alot. I never do actually. THank youSmile

- abraXus - 09-06-2013 11:29 AM

it's not just messages, it's lots of things, like things you like in common, pages or groups you have in common

but it never means he's looking at your profile - nothing on facebook means that

- Heather - 09-06-2013 11:31 AM

My boyfriend is the first one listed and the rest are family. So yeah they all mean something to me. I rarely talk to my family on Facebook though. It might just be who's been on there the longest or something. I'm not really sure.

- dezzy94 - 09-06-2013 11:41 AM

the 9 on mine is people i have spoken too in the inbox except for one person who keeps poking me who ive never spoken too