Twitist Forums
Someone accepted a friend request on facebook that I never sent...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Someone accepted a friend request on facebook that I never sent...? (/thread-83553.html)

Someone accepted a friend request on facebook that I never sent...? - Smith - 09-06-2013 11:53 PM

I got home from work, and opened facebook. To my surprise, someone I don't know had accepted a friend request that I never sent. They are friends with a bunch of people in my friend list, but I do not know the person, and I am certain that I never sent them one. I even double checked my activity log to confirm I never sent them one... They accepted a request I never sent. Is there an explanation for this?

- Micckey - 09-07-2013 12:07 AM

If you don't want to add them as a friend, just delete them. It's probably an error with Facebook

- BoonHui - 09-07-2013 12:12 AM

An error? Or probably when you sent someone a request he changed his name so when he accepted the request you don't know him any more?

- Daniel - 09-07-2013 12:22 AM

Probably Someone Hacked your Account and Sent out a Whole Bunch of Friend Requests to People i Would Recommend Changing your Password

- Abeer - 09-07-2013 12:30 AM

IT happened to me ALOT.. i think someone hacked ur acc or smth