Twitist Forums
I cant access my Facebook account!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I cant access my Facebook account!? (/thread-83554.html)

I cant access my Facebook account!? - Bubble Sweeney - 09-07-2013 12:01 AM

I set up my new fb account last week and since Friday I cant access it. It says Im not a real person (yes I am!) and to identify people from there pics, however most of my friends have shots of products they sell or family pets etc so I cant tell who is whom? I have tried guessing, thats got me no where, hence security test FAILED! ( This is a silly way of proving your real but anyway) and I have sent messages to all departments I can find on your 'Help' centre page. This is very frustrating as I am getting emails of notifications that I cant see or check! My account is/was only a few days old. How do I prove Im a real Human being to get my account back into full working order?

Please help me.............

- Victoria - 09-07-2013 12:08 AM

thats the annoying thing about facebook they keep closing down accounts once they are opened. i would be start up again and remember to use the right things for facebook photos and your own personal information too

- Alice - 09-07-2013 12:10 AM

It is only way to get back access to your account is recognize your friends in your profile or you can make another account.