Twitist Forums
Yo what does it mean if people don't reply to your Facebook message? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Yo what does it mean if people don't reply to your Facebook message? (/thread-83775.html)

Yo what does it mean if people don't reply to your Facebook message? - Gaol - 09-08-2013 04:46 AM

I asked them nothing personal I offered a opportunity no money or seedy stuff just genuine offer idk what no answer means and they have been online since so if they ignored it I shouldn't ask hey if they got it I know it sent it says conversation started
Oh I only sent one msg I don't have friends on Facebook and it was a page not a person but a person obviously runs it I had a photo in my profile I don't share information with others

- Alice Cross - 09-08-2013 05:00 AM

Maybe they're not interested or just lazy to reply to your message or sometimes they forget to reply back. If they're not interested, you should stop bugging them.

- Kerjas - 09-08-2013 05:08 AM

Do you know them personally? Many people just think "opportunities" are usually scams or the account is hacked and don't want to respond. You could try calling them, so they know it's really you. Or maybe they are disinterested, or refuse to respond.

- Drizzy - 09-08-2013 05:11 AM

They may not had time to reply to your message and may have forgotten, they may had issues replying to your message, they may have been to lazy to reply, or that person doesn't want to talk to you.

- abraXus - 09-08-2013 05:17 AM

are these people on your friends list? if not, they are not even going to know you sent them a message in the first place, because your message will be in their "other messages" folder (it's like a spam folder to prevent people from sending messages to people they dont know already)

- Froggy - 09-08-2013 05:27 AM

How close are you to them? If you aren't very close to them maybe they just don't know what to say back. It happens to me when someone texts me and I just don't know what to say back so I don't respond and then they wonder why I didn't respond back. Then I respond back there because I know how to say it. I try to respond back to people's messages though especially if they are a friend of mind.

- Sweet T - 09-08-2013 05:31 AM

Obviously some people didn't read your question fully.

In response to your question it simply means, like someone noted already, either they were too lazy to respond or just didn't feel like being bothered. Oftentimes people read messages, dont feel like replying, and then eventually forget to reply. Don't take it too personal.