Twitist Forums
Facebook Hack Help. Can anyone help me solve this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Hack Help. Can anyone help me solve this? (/thread-83902.html)

Facebook Hack Help. Can anyone help me solve this? - Louis Cash - 11-07-2013 07:53 AM

So my facebook and my email that is used for my facebook is still being hacked even after changing passwords multiple times. I even use the code generator on facebook that requires a certain code to get in my facebook but still being hacked somehow. I was wondering if I would to change my primary email address on facebook to my 2nd email address would that help? Would that means from now on I would have to use my 2nd email address to log in my facebook? Everytime my facebook gets hacked my 1st email address would get too so I think is getting through to my facebook through my 1st email. Even though I don't be seeing a forgotten password from facebook that I know I didn't do myself which is weird. Anyone know why is that? So anyway could I change my primary email address to my 2nd email address? meaning my notifications, when I forget a password, when I log in would all use my 2nd email address? Would that even stop the hacker from hacking my facebook in the fist place?

- Kavin - 11-07-2013 08:00 AM

your problem can be solve by one method...
first change your privacy setting..
and if you joined some entrusted group or page leave that group..
it is my suggestion....brother....