Twitist Forums
why do people post about the weather on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: why do people post about the weather on facebook? (/thread-84107.html)

why do people post about the weather on facebook? - shika dapa - 11-07-2013 08:00 AM

i know it's a warm, sunny day.. i know it's cold, you don't have to tell me. what is up with that?

- Jessica - 11-07-2013 08:06 AM

They should just get a twitter lol

- allen - 11-07-2013 08:12 AM

let the facebook fans own more wide information,and it is convenient to make a plan in the future several days both for work for life

- Feroz - 11-07-2013 08:18 AM

so that we take a decision to go somewhere.

- Database - 11-07-2013 08:23 AM

I would say it's fine if they're just commenting about the weather. Like how it was just hell the last couple of weeks in Southern Cali.

If they're giving weather reports like the news lady then maybe you have a case. But I wouldn't care either way. People on Facebook tend to post about the obvious but it's what they feel they need to post.

- Lacey - 11-07-2013 08:33 AM

What people don't seem to understand here is that sometimes, friends are in different parts of the country or different parts of the world. THAT is why some post about the weather. To let their friends and relatives who aren't in the area know how things are where they live. If you don't like it, ignore it.