Twitist Forums
Would people know of I disallow their follow request on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Would people know of I disallow their follow request on Instagram? (/thread-84186.html)

Would people know of I disallow their follow request on Instagram? - Daisy - 11-07-2013 05:31 PM

I have a few classmates who I think chanced upon my Instagram account. I'm a person who actually regards my twitter and Instagram account a very private thing and honestly speaking I do not like any of my classmates to be able to see my photos etc cause' I don't think I'm that close to my class at all.

They sent me follow requests. I wanted to disallow it but I wonder if they would know if I don't accept them? Cause' I meet them everyday and if they happened to know that I did not accept their requests and still disallow it, it would be quite an embarrassing time for us. Not really sure what I could do to not let them see my photos and at the same time don't let them know that I do so.

Would appreciate much help. Thanks!

- Shaunda Brooks - 11-07-2013 05:39 PM

Lol, no the only way they'd know is if they go back to your profile and then they'd be able to see that you we're not one of their followers.