Twitist Forums
How to not be seen a visitor on instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: How to not be seen a visitor on instagram? (/thread-84339.html)

How to not be seen a visitor on instagram? - the_dino_says_RAWR - 11-08-2013 06:26 PM

Hey guys
So I was just wondering how can I not be seen a visitor on instagram/webstagram.

I always used the instagram app, but I recently started to use webstagram( It's instagram but on a computer/web page)

So I've been using webstagram mobilesite and when I went to the menu, there was an option that said "visitors" so I clicked on it and it tells you who visited your photos and it reads " What's this? : Visitors are logged-in users who visit your photos. Similarly, if you go to other pages while logged in, you will be recognized as a 'Visitor' by the other user. This feature is still in beta."
And I hate it because I always creep on my crush photos and I don't want him know xD (please no rudeness or judgement)

So I was wondering if there's a way I can go in-noticed when I view his pics?
Also does "visitors" also works on the actual app, cause I don't see it. Only on webstagram

Thanks guys c:

- idkkkk - 11-08-2013 06:30 PM

Don't scare me...
I don't think you are able to see visitor anywhere.

So I checked it out. on the actual app that does not exist and I don't think that instagram would do that since its such an invasion of privacy. But I think that the "visitors" on there is simply people who also go on instagram on that web thing... so as long as he doesn't I think you'll be good.