Twitist Forums
this girl blocked me on facebook :(? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: this girl blocked me on facebook :(? (/thread-84559.html)

this girl blocked me on facebook :(? - CooL GuY!! - 11-10-2013 01:23 AM

i saw this girl in an ad and she is average looking, but i dont know why i fell for her.... she is a model for advertisements in internet.. i guess she is around 16-18... and i didn't even know her name and i found her later in facebook after a large research....
i don't love her but i just wanna be her friend... so i messaged in facebook saying hello, i'm your fan and you are extremely pretty blah blah... i didnt misbehave nor did over action to flirt.. its just a casual message .. she didnt reply and blocked me.. it saddened me Sad
i searched for her name for nearly many months... but i'm just hurt she blocked me.. she is a popular girl and probably she has many fans and followers.. but why did she block me?

i'm not that bad looking nor a stalker... i'm 19 years old and when compared to her, i look better...

i have another facebook account and wanna message her again asking why she has blocked me.. what if she blocks again? what should i do not to get blocked again? how should i message her?
shall i ask why did she block me? please advice me.. i just wanna talk to her ..

- foot man - 11-10-2013 01:30 AM

Don't take this the wrong way but after reading this it does sound like your a stalker!

- Nikola - 11-10-2013 01:35 AM

talk to her using another ID

- Jonathan Price - 11-10-2013 01:46 AM

She probably gets that all the time and gets pissed off with it.....you say your not a stalker but you do sound like one :/

- Brady - 11-10-2013 01:54 AM

You spent months finding some girl you saw on an ad, and then found her personal facebook, and are considering messaging her again on a seperate account. You are a stalker. Get help

- Ethan Morgan - 11-10-2013 02:00 AM

Link me and I'll ask her for you? I've been in the same boat, it's not nice.. It'll be hard to rely on a Stranger for help but what other choice do you have?

- Wendy - 11-10-2013 02:05 AM

If she uses facebook to talk to friends and your first words to her were to say she was pretty and you were a fan maybe she took it as you wanted more than friendship.

- Sadie - 11-10-2013 02:15 AM

Why are you so bothered about someone you don't even know? You are a stalker and sound quite arrogant to be honest and I feel you are only doing this because she bruised your massive ego. You need to get a life tbh

- Khalekuzzaman - 11-10-2013 02:24 AM

Now you can not find that girl by this id . If you want that girl you need a new id.