Twitist Forums
Is there a time limit when you deactivate your account on facebook before it gets fully deleted? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a time limit when you deactivate your account on facebook before it gets fully deleted? (/thread-84560.html)

Is there a time limit when you deactivate your account on facebook before it gets fully deleted? - Arixoxo - 11-10-2013 01:32 AM

- Alden - 11-10-2013 01:45 AM

Eh, I don't think so. I deleted my account, and if you log back in you can get it back.
My brother's Facebook has been deleted for Half a Year, and he just recently got it back. I would think it will go away in about a Year, or a Year and a half.

- abraXus - 11-10-2013 01:56 AM

deactivating your account doesnt ever delete it

deleting it is done differently

but once you decide to delete it, it remains there for you to log into for 2 weeks

- Rhia - 11-10-2013 02:00 AM

No. You can re activate it just by signing in again

- john - 11-10-2013 02:07 AM

there are 2 ways to delete your facebook account. One will simply act like it is deleted until you log back in. The other is a permanent delete that activates (a week?) after you set it up. Facebook tells you what will happen when you go to permanently delete it. So to answer your question, yes there is a delay before it is gone forever.