Twitist Forums
MY INSTAGRAM DISABLED?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: MY INSTAGRAM DISABLED?!? (/thread-84584.html)

MY INSTAGRAM DISABLED?!? - Katii-Cru Yokobashi - 11-10-2013 04:25 AM

Please help! My Instagram randomly logged me out, then when I tried to log back in, it said my account was disabled. I didn't do anything wrong...HOW CAN I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?! PLEASE HELP!!! <3
Yes, I am 17 years old and did not lie about anything. I am very frustrated.
Guys, I'm being serious. Instagram is part of my business. I'm not just a person that uses it for entertainment. I had like 14K followers.
Okay, NO. That picture in my yahoo is from like 4 years ago, thank you very much. Who are you to judge? I did not spam either. I worked with a shorts clothing line; they contacted instagram to try and see what happened; I just wanted to see if I meant I got hacked. I do not appreciate the snappy attitude and useless answers.
PS, THANK YOU to the people leaving actual helpful info <3 Smile

- jazel - 11-10-2013 04:36 AM

There is nothing you can do. Believe me. Mine got disabled & I tried every website, everything. You cannot get it back.

- abraXus - 11-10-2013 04:43 AM

so you used your real name and real age and didnt lie about anything?

ah - that's why you were suspended then - you were using your account as part of your "business"

that's against the rules

judging by the fake name and "hot girl" picture you are using on yahoo answers, i would say your "business" is faking people out online as a person that you are just pretending to be

that's why you got suspended

- Francis - 11-10-2013 04:46 AM

Heres how to fix it

1. Get your phone

2. Leave it in your room

3. Open your front door

4. Go outside

- Daniel - 11-10-2013 04:51 AM

Instagram Deleted your Account Due to a Violation of the Terms Of Service if you Feel You Did Nothing Wrong you Can Try Contacting The Instagram Team But your Account Will Most Likely Stay Deleted