Twitist Forums
My instagram hashtags won't work but only one of my accounts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: My instagram hashtags won't work but only one of my accounts? (/thread-85118.html)

My instagram hashtags won't work but only one of my accounts? - Abby - 11-13-2013 01:58 PM

I have 3 instagram accounts, each for different purposes. Hashtags have always worked on all of my accounts. I didn't do anything different, but one day, hashtags just stopped working on every picture on one of my accounts! I post the hashtags, and the comment with the hashtags doesn't get deleted or anything (i know that happens to some people). so you can see all the tags, but i get no likes, and if you click on one of the tags, my picture isn't under the tag. Instagram just literally doesn't register my tags! What do i do? I've logged out and back in, deleted and reinstalled, researched, everything. it bugs me that i can still use hashtags on other accounts but not this one! help!

- Tal - 11-13-2013 02:04 PM

Hashtag a really uncommon hashtag aka #bsbshsj and click on it. If it doesn't show up then maybe it's because your account is private? If not then I have no clue.