Twitist Forums
My wife, two months in a row has received two very explicit and sexual private messages on Facebook.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My wife, two months in a row has received two very explicit and sexual private messages on Facebook.? (/thread-85187.html)

My wife, two months in a row has received two very explicit and sexual private messages on Facebook.? - Chris - 11-14-2013 12:14 AM

Since I checked her phone and found these messages she's put a password on her phone. Am I being paranoid. She swears the messages came out of the blue.

- Mike - 11-14-2013 12:24 AM

That sounds very suspicious , but I could be wrong . Why would she put a code so you couldn't get in if she really felt it was an "accident"

- cock and - 11-14-2013 12:30 AM

Nah man your cool. Im sorry but you lady might be you know with someone else. Ask her why she put a passcode on her phone.

- Jenn - 11-14-2013 12:41 AM

no its suspicious . definitely .
talk to her. tell her youre having an issue trusting her and would like her to take the passcode off her phone. if you guys are in a committed relationship then theres no need for her to have a passcode and for you to not know it. if she gets mad then so be it. obviously shes hiding something.
this is coming from a 22 year old girl. in committed relationship for 3 1/2 years, engaged with 2 kids. i have a passcode (b/c of my kids so they dont call anyone) but my fiancee knows it and everything. theres no need for hiding stuff if youre not doing anything wrong

- Leo D - 11-14-2013 12:43 AM

She's lying. And sexting. Period.