Twitist Forums
BLEACH IS NOT OVER TRANSLATION ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: BLEACH IS NOT OVER TRANSLATION ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? (/thread-8519.html)

BLEACH IS NOT OVER TRANSLATION ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - Vincent - 10-13-2012 12:11 PM

I just now that there was a translation error somewhere Bleach isn't over. It's perfectly fine the next episode 367 will air in japan on April 6th.
As soon as i heard i just had to spread the word.
NOW GO EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD OF THIS REVELATION!!!!!
POST IT EVERYWHERE!!!!
TUMBLR,FACEBOOK,TWITTER, WHATEVER.
MAKE IT YOU STATUS OR TREND OR JUST KEEP SENDING THIS OVER YAHOO ANSWERS!!!!
HAZZAH!!!!!!!!!

- Bleached-Whale - 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

O.O
You'd best not be trollin', cuz I been crying every time I think about it.

- screechingstraw715 - 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

Well, Bleach will be over soon, it's currently in the final arc of it's manga

- AnimeWolf - 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

only one answer HELL YEAH!!!!!!

- AnimeWolf - 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

Source?

To any fans reading this: don't give your hopes up, unless this asker provides a source, don't believe it. I'm about 102% positive it is cancelled.

- Ryan Michaud - 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

LOL Troll!!!

- Brandon Campbell - 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

Thing is, I ABSOLUTELY NEVER thought it was gonna end! The final arc: The Thousand year Blood War is in the works still in the manga. I think Kubo said it will end, as an April fools joke. But then again, I don't think they celebrate April fools in Japan. Anyway the end of the latest episode seemed like the end of the anime, but I highly doubt it. I would be pissed of if the thousand year blood war never came out as an anime arc. Finally, I heard that the anime would be switching to a new media production company, so it'll be a while before we see new episodes of Bleach. We'll probably see fillers before the final arc.