Twitist Forums
I Am Very Much Addicted To My Phone And Facebook ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I Am Very Much Addicted To My Phone And Facebook ? (/thread-85198.html)

I Am Very Much Addicted To My Phone And Facebook ? - Gaurav - 11-14-2013 02:05 AM

I Am 15 Y.o. teen And Very Much Addicted To My Phone And FB And My Exams Are Going On But I Unable To Leave My Phone Even A Minute !!
Please Help Smile

- ? - 11-14-2013 02:19 AM

Go to your nearest McDonalds or Burger King.
Take a good look at the burger flippers.

That is your future if you cannot focus on your studies over worthless social networking.

- ? - 11-14-2013 02:30 AM

Depends how serious you are about quitting, Try turning off your internet on your phone, and if you need to use the internet for study, try a chrome extension like StayFocused (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji?hl=en)
to limit the time you spend on certain sites.

- triple A - 11-14-2013 02:41 AM

I had the same problem. This is what I did:
Every time you check your fb ask yourself "why did I do that when I just checked it 5 mins ago? "
Set yourself a certain time for checking fb. Like once every 2 hours. If your phone has push notifications turn them on . This way your phone will notify every time something new happens on fb, saving you checking yourself. Good luck!

- straightdowntown873 - 11-14-2013 02:45 AM

Hand your phone to someone and tell them not to give it back until after your exams are over.
~
Seems you're also addicted to your shift key and capitalizing every word.

- ? - 11-14-2013 02:46 AM

Take all your chargers and lock them up.
Put parental controls on it so you can't access all the features.
Shut it down and have your parents take it.

- ? - 11-14-2013 02:54 AM

just ask a doctor

- Lucas - 11-14-2013 03:09 AM

You have to concentrate only on your exams not on your phone and FB.