Twitist Forums
I forgot my email address I used to make my Instagram and now it won't let me log in, why is that ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: I forgot my email address I used to make my Instagram and now it won't let me log in, why is that ? (/thread-85381.html)

I forgot my email address I used to make my Instagram and now it won't let me log in, why is that ? - Dmoraa Williams - 11-15-2013 03:47 AM

I was on Instagram about three days ago and I used a lot of Hashtags for one of my pictures and it logged me out for some odd reason and when I went to go log back on it would tell me that my username/ password is incorrect but both are correct. Why is this happening ? I haven't been able to log back on since & please don't post stupid answers you can take you and your shaggy answers somewhere else! I need help Foreal Foreal !

- Selena Mata - 11-15-2013 03:51 AM

If you were logged in through your Facebook, it's SO much easier. Idk if you were, but I got logged out one time & I signed in through Facebook then just changed my setting! Hope I helped!