Twitist Forums
hookup websites that allowe nudity and are free? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: hookup websites that allowe nudity and are free? (/thread-85387.html)

hookup websites that allowe nudity and are free? - scandal - 11-15-2013 04:44 AM

Im a girl, newly single and looking for sites similar to meetme or plenty of fish... they can be iphone apps as well. i just wanna get my breast out there for some judgment. sites must be free.
Or even a website where i can go and post nudes for feedback

like tumblr i guess but i havnt figured out how to use tumblr..

- Rebecca - 11-15-2013 04:47 AM

what you are wanting is illegal . as far as being free i don't think they are free ! this is my opinion so please don't take this the wrong way. i think what you are looking for should be illegal and also be band from any web site ! i'm 52 years old and i've never wanted to look for what you are wanting to look for . too many women and young girls end up in jail prison or even dead ! if i misunder stood your question then. . . i'm sorry !

- Penny - 11-15-2013 04:56 AM

Please don't do that you will just get hoards of weird men and perverts looking at you and not only are you disrespecting yourself but your putting yourself in danger.

- Forever94 - 11-15-2013 05:07 AM

You didn't ask for my opinion but I have to be honest, it sounds like a bad idea, especially right after a break up.

Now to answer your question: There's always tumblr - tons of users have blogs for stuff like that. One that stands out was nudeselfies18.tumblr.com. You can always google this stuff too.