Twitist Forums
ideas with instagram accounts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: ideas with instagram accounts? (/thread-85419.html)

ideas with instagram accounts? - Jamie....M - 11-15-2013 10:05 AM

Hi, I have an iphone and i like to take pictures of a lot of nature, bottles, anything creative. and i edit them to make a vintage picture or a modern one, anything. they look really cool and i get nice comments on them from my friends and a few adults (if i show them). i just have nothing to do with them. ive been thinking about making an instagram account but im not sure if i will get any followers or likes. I see a lot of nature pictures on the popular page but i just am not sure mine will ever get there(i don't live at the beach or any exotic place, i live in the country.) . any advice? should i make an instagram for my pictures?
Thanks!

- Claire - 11-15-2013 10:16 AM

I'd go ahead and make one. Just use popular hashtags and people will see your photos. I'd recommend looking up what popular instagram nature hashtags are.
On instagram, you have to give a little to get a little. Be social with the community! Follow people! Comment on good photos!
DON'T, however, just follow a TON of people and hope they follow you back. Try to establish yours as a quality feed! Try not to spam your uploads either, keep a constant stream, and most importantly- make sure your photos are always quality!
Have fun. Smile