Twitist Forums
should i be worried if my boyfriend is liking other girls's pictures on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: should i be worried if my boyfriend is liking other girls's pictures on facebook? (/thread-85473.html)

should i be worried if my boyfriend is liking other girls's pictures on facebook? - Jen - 11-15-2013 06:51 PM

this is a serious question like dont be like "its just facebook" because i know that, but i dont like the fact that he is liking other girls's pictures. is it bad? what does it mean?

- Stephen - 11-15-2013 06:53 PM

NO that's just to..... Just don't mention it unless he is commenting awkward things...

- Daniel - 11-15-2013 07:10 PM

If He Just Likes the Picture Dont Worry About it if He Comments and Writes Flirty Comments With the Girl Than Start Worrying About it

- Janosz - 11-15-2013 07:17 PM

It's the intent not the action that would be the concern. As another poster said - flirty comments would be a bad sign. Clicking a 'like' button could be polite, friendly flattery or flirting. You know him best and so you are in the best position to come up with a rational conclusion, but it can be difficult to know if your emotions are getting in the way of reason.

If you're both mature enough (be warned =p) then you could talk to him about it with a LOT of tact and get some clarification. But for now, keep some level of wariness but don't let yourself obsess over it in the slightest!