Twitist Forums
How do I get more followers on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get more followers on twitter? (/thread-855.html)

How do I get more followers on twitter? - Emily - 09-30-2012 04:09 PM

just started like 3weeks ago never hardly went on it till now. Ive got 71 followers and 77 following.. How do I get more followers?

- Kev - 09-30-2012 04:17 PM

You are very boring

- Samantha - 09-30-2012 04:17 PM

Follow people who follow back . Use #tag's . Retweet people . Tweet realllly good tweets . Tweet a lot !

- Oliverr ♛™ - 09-30-2012 04:17 PM

Twitter sucks, it's jus for stalking celebrities as far as I can tell.

- Ellie J - 09-30-2012 04:17 PM

Tweet more, use hastags, follow more people, reply to peoples tweets, and you could also try doing 'RT for a shoutout'. Then more people will retweet it and more people will see you.

- Katia - 09-30-2012 04:17 PM

I've had twitter for a year, have 1600 followers and only follow 400. Mainly because I've met quite a lot of celebrities and their fans will follow me, but here's my tips Smile

-use hash tags or phrases that are trending- people may follow you
-tweet often, but not so much that your followers are being spammed. I tweet around 8 times a day
-tweet interesting things. give your views and opinions on different things rather than just tweeting about your everyday boring life
-TALK TO PEOPLE! You can reply to tweets on your home page, but you can also search for people with similar interests to yours (are you a fan of any celebrity? Do you have a particular hobby?) And follow them, or reply to their tweets and they will most likely follow you.
-Ask for a follow back. People ask me all the time, usually something like 'follow back please? Smile' and I will. If you do this and they ignore you, unfollow them.
-Visit who.unfollowed.me and sign in with your twitter. It tells you who isn't following you back and you can easily unfollow them
-Ask your friends to follow you or post the link on facebook and hopefully you will gain some followers

Good luck Smile