Twitist Forums
when i sign up to skype with facebook do i automatically add all my friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: when i sign up to skype with facebook do i automatically add all my friends? (/thread-85663.html)

when i sign up to skype with facebook do i automatically add all my friends? - Walter - 11-17-2013 12:06 AM

Im just a bit cautious cause theres maybe a few people i dont wanna add, but regardless when i sign up to skype with my facebook will my contacts be added on skype? (as in their skype account, which i would be able to ring if i wanted)
I also just wanted to know (if it wasnt really clear) does the person get a friend request on skype or??

- john - 11-17-2013 12:19 AM

hi!! yes u can. U just need to login through facebook account in skype and all contacts directly added to skype. Smile

- Daniel - 11-17-2013 12:28 AM

Yes your Facebook Contacts Will be Added if you Connect your Facebook Account to your Skype Account

- Cooper - 11-17-2013 12:37 AM

If you log in with facebook you have the option to add your facebook contacts (assuming they also have skype). I don't remember if you can select to only have some of them added, but I do know that you can just delete the people you don't want afterwards.