Twitist Forums
My Facebook Friend Requests notification won't stop showing up. Help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My Facebook Friend Requests notification won't stop showing up. Help? (/thread-85697.html)

My Facebook Friend Requests notification won't stop showing up. Help? - Joshua James - 11-17-2013 03:49 AM

So recently for a couple of days now, my Facebook Friend requests don't stop showing up the same request. For example, a number appears for the number of requests I have, right? Assuming I have 2 friend requests from Person A and Person B. I open the FR Notification just to check who they are. So I open, and see that Person A and Person B wants to add me. But I neither add or ignore both the requests, I just leave them as is. Then, a few minutes of browsing through Facebook, I get again 2 friend request notifications. I open it just to check, BUT STILL, its person A and person B.

From what I recall, if you open a friend request/message/interaction NOTIFICATION, it'll stop showing up the number once you open it.

So my question is, is this a bug I have on Facebook, or just a new feature to irritate you to add/ignore a friend request? TIA

- jalil - 11-17-2013 03:50 AM

may be it'll be better if u click 'not now' for those requests.