Twitist Forums
My boyfriend and I broke up 6 months ago... Is it bad I still have 2 pictures of him and I on my Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend and I broke up 6 months ago... Is it bad I still have 2 pictures of him and I on my Facebook? (/thread-85836.html)

My boyfriend and I broke up 6 months ago... Is it bad I still have 2 pictures of him and I on my Facebook? - Maria - 11-17-2013 10:42 PM

They are profile pictures

- Stephanie - 11-17-2013 10:48 PM

No its not bad. you're normal. you have a heart. ..

- Yuta - 11-17-2013 10:52 PM

It's not that nice I guess but it depends on you. It depends if you like having the pictures or if you don't like having them.

- JavaProgrammer - 11-17-2013 11:02 PM

No, it tell me you're nice person and you have heart.

- Brittney - 11-17-2013 11:08 PM

If you guys are still friends I don't see a problem with it. But If he has obvious moved on it can make you look kinda desperate and that you haven't gotten over it. I'd say you should change the picture you don't have to delete them completely but if you still have feeling for him looking at picture of you both and constantly seeing them on fb is not going to make things better. Try replacing them with pictures of you and your friends so you have positive things to look it

- RAVINDRA LOHANI - 11-17-2013 11:14 PM

Dear Fella,
Its not bad at all, You are Good Person and yes you have a great Heart so that's why you kept a little bit of memory in your life. and yep think about it :- "I was torturing myself with my own thoughts! And the only person who could help me was me. The answer was inside—and only inside—me."

- Winnipeg - 11-17-2013 11:17 PM

Just re-unite with him if not possible where you blind when you 1st meet him just go back and sought things out don'tt be acoward by running away and even delete photos on f.b