Twitist Forums
Is Instagram still deleting accounts? And I've got another problem? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is Instagram still deleting accounts? And I've got another problem? (/thread-85875.html)

Is Instagram still deleting accounts? And I've got another problem? - Char Char - 11-18-2013 04:20 AM

I heard that in May many instagram accounts were getting deleted and stuff because users weren't using the camera. Are they still deleting accounts because Instagram is like my life and I almost have 400 posts and many followers. I'll take a pic with the regular camera just to be safe.

Also, on my notifications page on there at the top this message is like ''********@yahoo.com is set as your email. If this is wrong, please Edit Your Profile so you can gain access to your account, Thanks'' that message kinda scared me, I think I may have been hacked because my friend recently asked for iMessage emails on Instagram and I gave her mine in the comments ( I know stupid) and deleted the comment today. I'm afraid I have been hacked so I changed my password into something long and difficult. This message keeps popping up although it is the correct email. Anybody else have the same problem? Please help!

- Aidan - 11-18-2013 04:32 AM

No they are not. I suggest you don't worry too much. It's only a page where people follow you and like your photos. Don't treat it as of it's your life because it's really not.

- Br¡T¡§HGal - 11-18-2013 04:43 AM

I'm pretty sure this is instagram we are talking about here, so then why is it in the facebook catagory?

- Daniel - 11-18-2013 04:44 AM

Thats Not True Instagram Would Only Delete your Account if you are Not Following There Terms of Service