Twitist Forums
Comments not showing up on my Instagram Android App? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Comments not showing up on my Instagram Android App? (/thread-85925.html)

Comments not showing up on my Instagram Android App? - Christine - 11-18-2013 12:33 PM

So if I go to post a comment on my Instagram photo and then upload it, it shows up just fine. However, if I wanted to go post another comment and delete the first one I made, that's when the problem starts. I then can't see the comment at all unless I click on the comment button on the bottom left.

When I posted another comment below the original however, the two comments WILL show up without having to click the comment button. It just happens whenever I delete the first comment and post another one.

Does anyone know how to go about fixing this issue? Just to reiterate, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the Android App - and I do have the most current version of the app.

I am thinking that the problem is on Instagram's side, and that whenever their next update is, that should fix it.

Anyone else having the same problem as I am?

- Johnathon - 11-18-2013 12:44 PM

It is more than likely a bug in the Android app,it I would wait a bit and see if they fix it, if they don't fix it in 2 releases maybe contact a friend that uses it and see if they have the same problem.

- *LovelyMe* - 11-18-2013 12:47 PM

I am having that same issue...been happening over a week now. Hope they fix!!

- Janet - 11-18-2013 01:00 PM

This is a bug in the Android app. I'm having the same problem on my cell phone but when I look at my pics from my iPod touch the comments and hash tags are all there