Twitist Forums
Do ugly people only get their pictures liked and thumbs up on facebook/ instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Do ugly people only get their pictures liked and thumbs up on facebook/ instagram? (/thread-86012.html)

Do ugly people only get their pictures liked and thumbs up on facebook/ instagram? - BodaciousBeefBazooka - 11-19-2013 02:15 AM

Since I am good looking, when I upload pictures of myself I dont get thumbs up on instagram or facebook and I know more ugly people get thumbs up/ liked than good looking people cause the ugly ones envy the good looking people so they dont bother liking/ giving them a thumbs up.

- Papa Lovel - 11-19-2013 02:17 AM

all they want is silly and witty post becuase good looking is to mainstream and SOOO GAYY %^^<~

- Mujer Alta - 11-19-2013 02:24 AM

Few people like or want to reward conceited, self-involved trolls. You've given yourself so many "thumbs ups" and "Likes" that there's nothing left for us to do for you. Human beings gravitate towards warm, empathetic people not shallow, cold icebergs. Once you thaw and become good looking on the inside, people will respond positively.