Twitist Forums
I have a very good idea to create a new app on facebook but i dont know much about computer and how to do it.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I have a very good idea to create a new app on facebook but i dont know much about computer and how to do it.? (/thread-86018.html)

I have a very good idea to create a new app on facebook but i dont know much about computer and how to do it.? - Bwayl - 11-19-2013 03:49 AM

I would also like to make it profitable. Please help.

- Daniel - 11-19-2013 03:55 AM

YouTube thenewboston, that guy has many programing tutorials for apps and games and whatever.

- Andre - 11-19-2013 04:08 AM

text me: 8437358404, I know a lot about computers and I am willing to work for free

- Ares - 11-19-2013 04:17 AM

Yeah... you will need to be experienced with coding and computer science to make a decent app by yourself, and to make it profitable you will need a whole team of people working with you because most content like music and such is not available for commercial use (making a profit.) so you'll need your own everything, a team, computer coding and science knowledge, it's very hard work and if you don't have atleast a little bit of coding skills to make a decent app and atleast a small team of developers, it will be pretty hard, so you might not get far unless you have some experience with coding and developing.