Twitist Forums
Does this mean he likes me or does it mean nothing? (I WILL HELP YOU!!)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Does this mean he likes me or does it mean nothing? (I WILL HELP YOU!!)? (/thread-8603.html)

Does this mean he likes me or does it mean nothing? (I WILL HELP YOU!!)? - Fearlessparent585 - 10-13-2012 01:47 PM

I used to like this guy named Jerome, but I've moved on from him. I also know this other guy, named Mike. We are both Juniors, but we go to different schools. Mike and I were in this club together for two years, but we never really talked. Mike's friend (who is my friend also) told me who Mike was and I introduced myself. The next day, I was walking, and talking, to Jerome and I told Jerome that I was one of the only Juniors in the club and he said "you're a Junior!?", with a look that was sort of like "really?" then Mike (who was now behind us) said "you're a junior!" and kept looking at me as a smile spread across his face. Jerome then said "I thought you were a Senior!". Does that mean Mike likes me or am I just over-thinking this?

Here are other things Mike has done:

Here is what he has done:

answers.yahoo.com/question/
index;_ylt=Al0Rl1HAMeof.Rq
PzuO.2CPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=201
10428101508AA6miVn

However, he knows a lot of other girls and he follows 45-50 of them on Twitter, but I'm not sure about Facebook. I haven't seen him talk to them in real life though, but he does text some of them...

- Sidney - 10-13-2012 01:55 PM

It sounds more like "MIKE" is glad that you are a junior also so maybe he could pursue something with you. It sounds like this "JEROME" guy is just a little to rude about things. Maybe you should pursue something with "MIKE". It may be better for you in the end.

- Anon Ymous - 10-13-2012 01:55 PM

I think you're over-thinking things a bit...its not like anything's actually happened between you? Maybe you should go and talk to him and see where you end up