Twitist Forums
I think facebook got hacked - please can some genius help me!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I think facebook got hacked - please can some genius help me!? (/thread-86085.html)

I think facebook got hacked - please can some genius help me!? - Almost Marathe - 11-19-2013 01:12 PM

I can't add onto onto my FB page, can't share photos, can't change my password for "some unknown reason" - can anyone help? FB help center is (as usual) useless. PLEASE....can someone tell me what I can do? Thank you all in advance!

- Christopher - 11-19-2013 01:27 PM

Facebook is currently having technical problems for quite a lot of regions/people. I would give it a little while and try again.

- Staszek G - 11-19-2013 01:31 PM

nope its Facebook doing it to themselfs by implementing a new veryfication code that started randomly blocking people without a reason , this is what happens if social networks go for the money if they want to repair it they must break theire own rules and delete that stupid security argorythms that are blocking them and unlock all the accounts at that moment the servers will return to normal