Twitist Forums
What to do about a girl who flirts with everyone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What to do about a girl who flirts with everyone? (/thread-86164.html)

What to do about a girl who flirts with everyone? - Rob - 11-20-2013 12:36 AM

So I met this girl a couple nights ago, and we really connected. We talked for a couple hours, and really enjoyed each other's company, and she was really flirty/touchy with me, but she was also very flirty/touchy with everyone. There was 2 other guys there, only one of which I really think would be competing with me for her, and he just broke up with a girl who is is practically in love with. All three of us agreed that this girl was extremely attractive as soon as she left.

Well, I sort of "stalked" her twitter (what like you've never done that) and she wrote something about someone being the best guy she has ever met, with a pretty telling hashtag, and then deleted it about half and hour, and retweeted saying that she had the greatest night ever.

I was with her all night, so she had to be talking about one of us three, and I would like to think it is me, but with the way she continues to flirt/touch everyone, I have absolutely no idea anymore.

- Molly - 11-20-2013 12:48 AM

If her flirtatious personality bothers you already, don't go after her. It's just a bad idea. She looks attention-seeking-- not a good match for you.

- Joe - 11-20-2013 12:49 AM

Kill it with fire before it lays eggs!