Twitist Forums
Is there any way to block someone who has already blocked you on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any way to block someone who has already blocked you on Facebook? (/thread-86179.html)

Is there any way to block someone who has already blocked you on Facebook? - Sarah - 11-20-2013 03:52 AM

There is this girl at my school who I have not gotten along with and have had a lot of strange encounters with. I noticed this morning that she got a fb and added a few of my friends, but I decided not to add her for obvious reasons. I want to block her now, but I noticed that she already blocked me. I really do not want her to ever see my profile so is there some way for me to block her as well?

- *Sabrina* - 11-20-2013 03:55 AM

She can't see your profile if she already blocked u. & u can't block her because she blocked u. blocking means she can't view u & u can't view her. its like neither of u exist on facebook.

- htm182111 - 11-20-2013 03:56 AM

You could go to the last icon on Facebook menu, this one is next to the lock. Choose Privacy, you can set up over here and go to Blocking, Manage blocking, from here there are five sections for you to block someone's email

- Daniel - 11-20-2013 04:12 AM

Nope No Way To Block Someone Who Already Has Blocked you you Can Only Block that Person if they Unblock you