Twitist Forums
Poll: What the teenage fashion must have? It will tred the nation!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Poll: What the teenage fashion must have? It will tred the nation!? (/thread-8621.html)

Poll: What the teenage fashion must have? It will tred the nation!? - Courteney - 10-13-2012 02:10 PM

Im 14 years Old and live in the south west of England. Its all about the black and white stripes,block colours, pastel, or floral atm.
What do you wear? High waisted shorts/skirt?
What do you love in your wardrobe that you think should become a trend? Or is a trend? Maybe your not fashionable and go with the good old jeans and T shirt.

Best one wins 10 points and Their clothing i will trend on twitter, facebook. If you are passionate send me a photo of you and your clothes? or just the piece of clothing that is your fashion must have!

Thank You

- angel - 10-13-2012 02:18 PM

High waisted skirts and shorts is a must. That's what I love in my wardrobe

- carmenver - 10-13-2012 02:18 PM

pale blue high waisted shorts, short cream colored white lace vintage crop tops, black moccasin boots and im starting to see converse come back into style

MY STYLE: skinny jeans with pockets on the side, keds, floral / loose fitted tank tops