Twitist Forums
How to have my boyfriend give me his facebook password? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to have my boyfriend give me his facebook password? (/thread-86254.html)

How to have my boyfriend give me his facebook password? - Aaayoou - 11-20-2013 05:26 PM

We've been dating for a month and I asked him if he ever wants to have each others facebooks and he said "nope" I asked him why and he said because he has bad things in his messages. (He tells me everything. I already know he had pictures of naked girls.) I said who cares. He said I do. I said well I don't.. he said oh well. You mad? I said no.. but why don't you want to? He said cause.. i said why? He said cause. I said why tho? He said cause.. so he won't tell me why. I don't think he's hiding anything but now that he won't give it to me I feel like he is hiding something.. or maybe he doesn't want me to see who sent him pictures.. Idk but I said "k" and he doesn't like to argue so he didn't text back... so I texted him like an hour later and changed the subject so now he's talking to me again... but how do I have him give it to me? And I can't really talk about it or else he'll ignore me again..

- ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - 11-20-2013 05:30 PM

manipulate him