Twitist Forums
Can't get myself to message this girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can't get myself to message this girl? (/thread-86608.html)

Can't get myself to message this girl? - PointofNoReturn - 11-22-2013 09:14 PM

Alright...I'm a freshman in college and I go to a relatively commuter school so it's not as easy as it should be to meet new people.

I'm a good guy, I think I'm decent looking and a good person. I don't use girls and I'm not a jerk or anything. But almost every girl I've seen move into college has been into these 6'4, musclehead boyfriends with a way different sense of humor than me....Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. Not like jocks, but just different.

I've always been sort of quiet, but I have four or five good friends at college so far. But I've been feeling like having a girl in my life. It's been a long time and the last girl I dated two years ago was a disaster. Really craving a normal relationship.

So, on our college FaceBook group (yeah, I'm this guy), there's a really cute girl on there that I friended. We've never talked and I've never seen her personally because she commutes, but she's really cute and nice from what I've seen. But I never ever make the first move...I have a bad fear of rejection because my confidence is nothing...

But I've been really feeling an urge to message her, but I don't want to feel like a creep. Guys do it on FaceBook...I've heard stories, but I'm not like a lot of other guys in a way. It's sort of out of my element, but I do want to try...but I don't know. Is it like creepy? I don't even know what I'd say.

I posted a status the other day saying "I need to meet some new people" and she liked it...so, maybe? I doubt it and she just generally agreed with me and liked it. But it got me thinking. Doubt there's interest, but it's SOMETHING.

- Bony T de B - 11-22-2013 09:24 PM

Wutz the question , get out there and treat her to your fresh scampi .