Twitist Forums
Did this guy block me and then UN block me on facebook? Do you think this is weird? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Did this guy block me and then UN block me on facebook? Do you think this is weird? (/thread-86616.html)

Did this guy block me and then UN block me on facebook? Do you think this is weird? - Sierra - 11-22-2013 10:17 PM

So this girl, (my neighbor) we've never liked each other for some reason, ever. She has me blocked on facebook..... well one day i noticed, some one tagged both of them in a status together. Both of their names showed up black ( not blue) i couldnt click on them. So i was blocked right? I don't even know her boy friend! LOl anyways... they're broken up now.. i noticed that i seen on my suggested friends, his name was there...i clicked on it and its defiantly him!!!! Not a new facebook either! so i'm guessing he un blocked me??? But she still has me blocked? Is that now weird? i think its extremely creepy if you ask me! Not to mention he was starring me down in the hall way??? What the heck do you think of that???

- AQUARIUS LEgEND - 11-22-2013 10:27 PM

omg really? he did that ..hes such a dum f kk..little fa ke f kk..I bet hes soo jelous of you that he paints his face like Charlie chaplin because hes such a clown ..but me im just country boy im uneducated but I know how to play that guitar like CHUCK BERRY

- Michaela - 11-22-2013 10:33 PM

No

- Visualfriction926 - 11-22-2013 10:40 PM

That's creepy, I think you should ask him about that