Twitist Forums
How do i remove the like or comment button on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do i remove the like or comment button on facebook? (/thread-86999.html)

How do i remove the like or comment button on facebook? - Lavin - 11-25-2013 08:19 AM

I dont people to like my statues,How do i do that?

- Dominic - 11-25-2013 08:24 AM

The "Like" button in an integral part of Facebook and will likely never go away. If you don't want people to like your status then don't post a status message.

- Dominic

- pri✍ - 11-25-2013 08:27 AM

Agree with Domin, or set the audience to Only Me! If your friend see it, they can like/comment on it.

If you show yourself, even in front of your friends, your friends will always have something in their mind about you, some say it, some just say with body language.

- Silvercat - 11-25-2013 08:34 AM

No you can't remove such features. You can prevent the people from commenting on your posts if there are certain people you dislike. that is available in privacy settings. You can exclude only certain people if you want. Not sure if you can prevent them fro liking the posts, but stopping comments is possible.

But you can HIDE the status to be viewed by only you or only by certain people people. Google and find exact steps.