Twitist Forums
Is there any way to make it so when you upload a new profile pic, it doesn't show on your feed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any way to make it so when you upload a new profile pic, it doesn't show on your feed? (/thread-87126.html)

Is there any way to make it so when you upload a new profile pic, it doesn't show on your feed? - Flowerz - 11-26-2013 04:11 AM

It shows up really big on yur friends "Home" feed... Yeah I don't want that, cause I keep changing pics and I don't need or want it to keep postin my pics to their feed.
Yes I've removed the pic from my personal page on my personal log page but it still shows up on friends'!
Yes I've removed the pic from my personal page on my personal log page but it still shows up on friends'!
Facebook

- Treasure Seeker - 11-26-2013 04:13 AM

can you please tell us which social networking website you are talking about, because in each one there is a different methods to do so

- Daniel - 11-26-2013 04:24 AM

The Only Thing you Can Do is Set the Picture to Private Right Away Other Than That There is Nothing Else you Can Do When you Change your Profile Picture It Gets Posted to The News Feed Right Away

- Angeleyes - 11-26-2013 04:33 AM

Go to your privacy settings and change to "only me" or else "don't show in newsfeed".