Twitist Forums
What is the impact of Facebook in your life? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is the impact of Facebook in your life? (/thread-87225.html)

What is the impact of Facebook in your life? - Ruku - 11-26-2013 04:23 PM

- Court F - 11-26-2013 04:36 PM

Alienating. Because I don't really like to interact with friends on Facebook, and they have all become so dependent on it for keeping in touch with everyone. They assume if I don't interact through Facebook that I don't want to at all.

- Vivek Kumar - 11-26-2013 04:42 PM

hello,
Facebook is only considered to kill the time for youngsters and to business hunks it is a marketing geek book.

- Theo Smith - 11-26-2013 04:55 PM

I just consider it a useful tool so that I can keep in touch with those that matter to me. It's also very useful for organising social events. In addition, I am a member of a few groups on there and it is important for me to keep updated of the happenings within them.

- James - 11-26-2013 04:59 PM

It just lets you contact anyone you want to easily. You can maintain contact with people who have moved away from you (or you them). Its like a 21st Century telephone.

- Sonu - 11-26-2013 05:01 PM

Nothing

- Pestydinner470 - 11-26-2013 05:08 PM

it is useless and a big bore...

messes up life too...

and i deleted my account long back.and it is cool...

- Mr Sukantha - 11-26-2013 05:22 PM

I recently consider it a useful tool in order that I can keep in touch with those that matter to myself. It's also very useful regarding organizing social events. In inclusion, I am a member of your few groups on there and it's also important for me to keep updated with the happenings within them.