Twitist Forums
On Facebook, how do I delete a question I answered back in 2011? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: On Facebook, how do I delete a question I answered back in 2011? (/thread-87267.html)

On Facebook, how do I delete a question I answered back in 2011? - eritho7 - 11-26-2013 09:39 PM

I went to the Questions section, but it doesn't seem to go past July 2012. I wouldn't care except the question is seen by the public on my page. Ugh!
The question was definitely there and it was visible when I checked the public view of my page. Apparently the only thing I could do was delete it. But the "Questions" section never let me go any deeper than July 2012. So I had to crawl backwards through my timeline and find it that way. If anyone has a better idea for the next person, please do share. I was desperate!

- Daniel - 11-26-2013 09:54 PM

If it Does Not Go Past July 2012 Than Chances Are you Dont Have any Beyond that Point

- pri✍ - 11-26-2013 09:59 PM

When you find that while you"view as public", try click on it, and see whether you can delete it.

I never experience things exactly like that (delete answer to question), but I can change things by clicking the post shown while using "views as".

Tell me later is it working or not.