Twitist Forums
Facebook, when ever I LIKE something on facebook like a pic or post etc my friends can see it! I WANT to hide? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook, when ever I LIKE something on facebook like a pic or post etc my friends can see it! I WANT to hide? (/thread-87343.html)

Facebook, when ever I LIKE something on facebook like a pic or post etc my friends can see it! I WANT to hide? - Rafay - 11-27-2013 11:01 AM

- Stratshot - 11-27-2013 11:04 AM

You can only hide your likes from your timeline. You cannot hide your likes from the news feed.

- M - 11-27-2013 11:17 AM

You can hide pages that you like by going to your pages and clicking the gear icon > edit privacy > set to "only me"

You can't hide posts or photos that you like if it was posted by a friend. If these posts are shared with the public or "friends of friends" then it will come up in your friends' ticker. If you like a post only shared with a person's friends, it shouldn't show your friends that you liked it.

- Loreen - 11-27-2013 11:25 AM

Here's a thought: if you want to keep some things private, don't post about it and don't hit the "Like" button. When it comes to social media, there really is no privacy.