Twitist Forums
My Facebook account was disabled!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My Facebook account was disabled!? (/thread-87361.html)

My Facebook account was disabled!? - Bree Bettley - 11-27-2013 01:24 PM

My Facebook account was disabled some time on Friday. I understand why, but I NEED it back. I had it under a fake name and had no name changes left. I emailed Facebook about it but they said my case was closed and that I could not get it back. I have two years worth of pictures and messages on there, and, even if only for a moment, would like to have that account back just to save the valuable pictures and messages, and to see who was on my friends list so I could refriend them on a new account. Please help me get my account back!

- You Are Here - 11-27-2013 01:28 PM

I GUESS FACEBOOK is not really soo cool anymore

- BLAKE - 11-27-2013 01:35 PM

Lol I hope this happens to a lot more of you.

- Jon - 11-27-2013 01:49 PM

You understand why? Have you constantly violated the rules or something? I mean, what else would you need all those name changes for. If you had multiple warnings and still violated the terms of agreement then these are your consequences.

There is nothing any of us on here can do, unfortunately.

- matthew herron - 11-27-2013 02:01 PM

tough luck you made a mistake its your problem

- Suman - 11-27-2013 02:10 PM

i think problem your browser or facebook account..

- Raju - 11-27-2013 02:17 PM

check your browser or your Facebook id

- Jay - 11-27-2013 02:26 PM

I think you did not follow rules and regulation of facebook account.

- Daniel - 11-27-2013 02:36 PM

Your Not Getting your Facebook Back Sorry You Made a Mistake and Put a Fake Name Thats What Got your Account Deleted And If Facebook Denied your Request to Get it Back Your Not Gonna Get it Back you Just Have to Start Over and Make a New Account