Twitist Forums
Facebook liked a page but I can't "like" their posts or photos, why not? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook liked a page but I can't "like" their posts or photos, why not? (/thread-87406.html)

Facebook liked a page but I can't "like" their posts or photos, why not? - Kourtney Eli - 11-27-2013 07:09 PM

I have liked endless "2Pac" pages but after being incredibly disappointed with what the pages were Really about I have unlinked them one by one. After finding a great 2pac page thru one of friends, I realized I can not actually "like" what the page posts.. Why is this? I have never seen the page before so it's not like I'm blocked or something. Never spam , I hardly use Facebook. Maybe something happend that I'm unaware of? AnywAy, if anyone has some insight of ideas of how I can go about it to be able to "like" I'd appreciate it, thank you in advance and HEY! have a great day! Smile

- Daniel - 11-27-2013 07:19 PM

If you Cant Like or Comment on There Things than Either They Have there Page Set to Not Accept Any Comments or Likes Or you Been Blocked From There Page