Twitist Forums
Is Facebook going to die out soon? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is Facebook going to die out soon? (/thread-87407.html)

Is Facebook going to die out soon? - Ay-Jay - 11-27-2013 07:14 PM

Is Facebook going to die out, and disapear like Myspace soon? Do you think some one would will make a better social network? Also when do you think Facebook will die? Because I would really like that.. lol it was fun at first, but it got extremly old, boring, and dull.

- Nehpets - 11-27-2013 07:18 PM

Yes, Facebook was diagnosed with anal cancer last week.

- Jared Amiker - 11-27-2013 07:20 PM

Yeah it probably will
I think in probably 2 yrs
If anything twitter will take over

- kiti4u - 11-27-2013 07:32 PM

Zuckerbook you mean.
I don't use it and most people I know have quit. Yet we all still receive crap every day in our email.
I don't think they let you really quit, so no it is a virus everyone now carries.

- M - 11-27-2013 07:47 PM

Eventually, yes probably. But Facebook has been constantly expanding and incorporating aspects of other social networking sites. For example, Instagram and incorporating hashtagging.

I think Facebook still has a lot of room for potential growth and will continue leading social networking until a competitor surpasses it, which may be difficult at this point unless a newer idea is developed.

- English Boyy - 11-27-2013 07:57 PM

Oh, yes. It already is. Everyone is converting to Twitter and Instagram. It's easier to tweet and there isn't NEARLY as much drama as Facebook. There's drama, but I never had as nearly much of a problem on Twitter. Facebook has been dying out for about a year now it may take a few more to die out in a way where it won't be noticed, like MySpace. Facebook has also expanded to the point where it may take a good minute. I miss MySpace though. I hate Facebook. I deleted mine because nobody knows how to close their mouth and their wrong opinions.

- Island Living - 11-27-2013 08:00 PM

There are many reasons why I dislike facebook, on the bright side, it is likely it will die out sooner or later. Everything with a beginning has an end.

As for another social network, well, I happen to do computer programming and have recently built my own social network so... that might mean something.