Twitist Forums
Google "gives finger" to Chinese Censors! Does Yahoo have the BALLS? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Google "gives finger" to Chinese Censors! Does Yahoo have the BALLS? (/thread-8742.html)

- F3rSe4r - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

china doesn't have hackers silly, it has communist-supported internet bullies.

- oki doki - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

You should've moved somewhere besides China.

- Nick - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

No, yahoo would never want to lose millions of people who use there site just to prove a point.

- lissyjane - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

All those things are blocked in China?
Besides answers, what do you actually use the internet for? Hahah.

Uhh. I actually have no opinion on the situation, I don't know nearly enough about China or the entire reason behind this whole censorship fiasco (other than perhaps they're probably afraid of freedom of thought [as mentioned above in your post], whatever, whatever, etc).
Yeah that sounds like a sucky place to live. If I were to give you advice, it would be to go and live somewhere less sucky.

- K S - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

I am hoping that China get more and more fingering

- allperils2050 - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

Hi,

I just came to say farewell to Google. I'm Chinese and I used to love Google's image search function, but now I found out Yahoo does the same thing.

I've just made Yahoo my main search engine.

I wish Google best of luck in her future endeavors. We've had a good run, but you decided to leave, so we won't keep you.

PS. Show some class, if Google leaves, just say byebye, why act like a dirty ex-wife and constantly b!tch about things?

- The Gay Magician - 10-13-2012 04:33 PM

China is a SH!T HOLE!