Twitist Forums
When I block someone from Instagram can they see my page through mutual followers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: When I block someone from Instagram can they see my page through mutual followers? (/thread-87487.html)

When I block someone from Instagram can they see my page through mutual followers? - Veronica - 11-28-2013 07:13 AM

I blocked someone from Instagram, she was tagging me in pictures, its dumb of Instagram to have that feature even if that person is blocked ugh so I changed my username too n I seen that we have mutual followers. I know she cant see my pics because I have them private but Im wondering if she can search me up through someone else's page to see my page and username and start the cycle again.. If anybody know I'll appreciate it.! (:

- Taylor - 11-28-2013 07:16 AM

No, once they are blocked they can't see your page unless you unblock them

- Person - 11-28-2013 07:30 AM

Once you blocked her she will not be able to see what you post, nor would she be able to find you on Facebook and same goes for you (well unless you unblock her).

- EINSTEIN - 11-28-2013 07:36 AM

... but I fave found that if someone really wants to see your instagram they can find a way.