Twitist Forums
Why do people brag about themselves on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do people brag about themselves on facebook? (/thread-87717.html)

Why do people brag about themselves on facebook? - Lotus - 11-29-2013 09:17 PM

It's not everyone who does this but do you ever find some people brag about themselves excessively on facebook? My friend is 32, lives with his parents, and keeps bragging about all of the successful business people he meets and how they tell him how great he is at his job all the time. He also has an online profile up trying to meet girls but lied about his age on it by two years and didn't put a photo up. Yet he is always on facebook bragging about everything, all the people he hangs out with and how cool and popular and successful he is. why?

- Joseph the Second - 11-29-2013 09:20 PM

Well Nobody ELSE ever seems to Notice Them... So They have to get "Attention"- SOMEhow !! :o

- The Boss. - 11-29-2013 09:36 PM

Because it easier to brag by typing a status for everyone to see at once, instead of going to to individual people and saying "I had a shower this morning and I slipped and fell on my a*se"

- Andrew - 11-29-2013 09:50 PM

because it makes them popular for some reason. it's stupid that's why i just block them people ;D

- Peter - 11-29-2013 09:53 PM

Don't use FB and get your own life with real friends.

- Zoe - 11-29-2013 10:07 PM

He's like a loser.
Like your 32 and you live with your parents how sad.