Twitist Forums
Facebook, on the right hand side, above my chat list, i used to have people updates there. and now its gone...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook, on the right hand side, above my chat list, i used to have people updates there. and now its gone...? (/thread-87719.html)

Facebook, on the right hand side, above my chat list, i used to have people updates there. and now its gone...? - masterca - 11-29-2013 09:34 PM

nipe your wrong, it is just complete disappeared,,, if theres no activity if just shows old ones,,,, its like a live feed it never is without information
but for to solve the problem for me.... few options,,, facebook was doing an update.... 2 i have a laptop with the motherboard battery thats has no juice left, so i just took out my regular battery to my laptop.... which everything but my saved files back to 2009...it works now that i did thaf................BUT I THINK A SYSTEM RESTORE ON YOUR COMPUTER SHOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM.....unless its entirely on facebooks end... and then which theres nothing u can do Smile

- Gaiden Knight - 11-29-2013 09:46 PM

You mean ticker?
Mine is gone too.

- Maria - 11-29-2013 10:02 PM

Usually when they go its because there are no activities your friends are doing and it just goes away, it will come back Smile)