Twitist Forums
Why have my Instagram followers and likes suddenly dropped off? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Why have my Instagram followers and likes suddenly dropped off? (/thread-87881.html)

Why have my Instagram followers and likes suddenly dropped off? - A - 11-30-2013 09:21 PM

Ive had my instagram for over a year and a half, and i currently have 525 followers. I used to get an average of about 25 likes per photo, (posting once a day). The last 7 pictures ive posted have gotten under 11 likes, and the last 3 have gotten under 7. yesterdays only has 2... I have used the max number of #'s, for the last 6 months, which gained most of my likes. lately, i tried an app i was recommended, (tag district lite) which seems to have made it worse. i then deleted the #'s from the app, and put my own.

any advice for gaining popularity? have you seen these trends? any apps you recommend?

- Tyler Posey - 11-30-2013 09:28 PM

maybe since your style has changed and some people don't enjoy your new style?

- Emily - 11-30-2013 09:36 PM

If you are searching to be more famous or get more followers or likes or views or everything you can give a try to order some and then the real ones will start to rise!
What i choose is socialwarrior.net
Because they are safe and their support is top notch Smile
Give it a try !